How the trying works
Often parents are unsure which carrier is going to be right for them and their baby. This is why we have created the try before you buy scheme. The scheme is simple and works as follows:
1. Select the carrier you wish to try (please note that trials are for the style of carrier rather than the design/colour so you may receive a different design/colour than shown)
2. Before adding to cart, select try from the drop down menu
3. The price shown in your basket includes the 15% of RRP trial fee which is donated to Sands and the 60% of RRP deposit which is either refunded or applied towards purchase. Postage is charged at £3.75 on all trials under £65.
4. Once your order is received a carrier will be sent to you for trial for a period of five working days (commencing from the day of receipt).
5. At the end of your trial, simply return the carrier to us in the same condition you received it in (including accessories and instructions). We suggest you use a signed for service for your own protection. Our return address is:
23 Percy Road
Following your loan you can contact us to let us know how your trial went and complete your transaction by either purchasing your own carrier or requesting a deposit refund.
We're keen that you get as much out of your trial as possible, so please do contact us for help, advice or reassurance if you need to, we're here to help!